The Prayer of All Prayers


Here is a prayer which if prayed with every once of your energy ... with all your heart and soul and being ... will bring total healing, total prosperity, and total well-being in every way:

“Father, I give You all my thoughts today. I would have none of mine. In place of them give me Your Own. I give You all my acts as well, that I may do Your Will instead of seeking goals which cannot be obtained, and wasting time in vain imaginings. Today I come to You. I will step back and merely follow You. Be You the Guide, and I the follower who questions not the wisdom of the Infinite, nor Love Whose tenderness I cannot comprehend, but which is yet Your perfect gift to me.”



Each month our Holy Spirit gives a message which helps individuals open spiritually and understand the teaching of Jesus Christ. To read the latest message click on:
Monthly message



If you would like to receive an email each month containing a link to the latest message from our Holy Spirit, please email us with "ADD" in the subject line: holyinstant@aol.com

Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , ,

No comments: