Tookie Williams Not Dead!

Story link

Our Holy Spirit speaks:

Dear ones, if you are judging by surface appearances you have no idea what is really going on. I AM with you always and if you quiet your mind and listen to My Voice you will know the truth ... one does not die, life is everlasting.

Your ego voice will tell you death is a terrible ending. Do not listen to your ego voice. Even if your spirit proves to you that life goes on, your ego still clings to a "life after death" belief in two worlds ... heaven and hell.

Do not listen to your ego. I AM your source of truth. When I say the kingdom of heaven is at hand, I mean heaven is a world available for you to experience here and now by listening to My Voice and accepting My Atonement. When I say your entire soul and body can be thrown into hell, I mean hell is a world you make for yourself here and now by ignoring My Voice and My Instruction.

Do not listen to those who would tell you death is real. Allow yourself to feel My Presence, listen to My Voice, follow My Guidance, open spiritually ... and you will experience life as it really is: everlasting.

Link for spiritual opening

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF! Dude, you have some serious bi-polar issues...

Anonymous said...

LOL..Tookie WAS not the holy spirit.

Tookie IS dead.

Show me where the bible says people/Tookie didnt/wont die.

Anonymous said...

The Authorized KJV sez:

Mt. 10:28 And fear not them which are able to kill the body but are not able to kill the soul; but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

(gotta love that Olde English. Tookie can take comfort, maybe, in the following.)

Gen. 18:25(b) ...Shall not the judge of all the earth do right?