United States Becoming Another Europe?


Our Holy Spirit answers:

Dear ones, I AM your economic security. Your economic well-being and prosperity are provided in abundance as you listen to My Voice and follow My Guidance.

No earthly government can provide you with economic security. Your European system which is said to provide leisure and security actually ensures only widespread spiritual abandonment and people going through motions with little hope of reaching their fullest potential.

Following My Voice you will not value leisure and the illusion of security above inspired effort and inventive entrepreneurship. In reality you are a lion born free. You cannot be who you really are by pacing in a zoo cage with artificially provided leisure and security.

America was founded by men and women listening substantially to My Voice. Get out there and speak up for Me. Do not allow Americans to throw away the valuable and choose the valueless.

Toward Europe

No comments: