Democrats Win Elections in NJ, Va., Calif.; Tony Blair Loses Vote in Parliament


Our Holy Spirit answers:

Dear ones, there is never anything to worry about, never anything to fear. Your leaders make mistakes from time to time, but there are always others who hear My Voice at least partially, and corrections become evident. In the long run, everyone hears My Voice. I cannot fail.

It matters not what "side" you are on politically, since I AM speaking to everyone on all sides. Some hear clearly in some respects, others hear clearly in other respects. In the long run it all works out because I cannot fail. Nonetheless, a great deal of pain and suffering can be avoided if your political leaders listen inside and hear My Voice in every instance. Pray for clear inner hearing for all your world's political leaders.

Story on U.S. Elections
Story on Tony Blair and Parliament

No comments: