Danforth Criticizes Christian Sway in GOP

Breitbart.com:

Danforth: "Nothing is more dangerous than religion in politics and government when it becomes divisive," he said. "I'll give you examples: Iraq. Northern Ireland. Palestine."

Our Holy Spirit answers:

There is nothing more "dangerous" than imagining you and your brother are divided: "I'm a Democrat, he's a Republican." All are children of God. All are spiritual beings struggling within the same human predicament. None of your answers are the right answers, or you would no longer be living in a world of pain, sickness, and suffering. Your answers have not worked. But I AM with you always. My Voice guides you perfectly. There is a need for political activism, but My Voice does not teach fear and hatred. My Voice teaches love and respect. Who you would think of as your "political enemy" I would teach you to think of as yourself. There is no division in reality.

No comments: